Saturday 13 June 2015

Tales if the Code: Wedlocked

Have you ever heard of the Pirates of the Caribbean prequel? I discovered it a few years ago (and was excited of course) this 7 and a half minute long prequel to "The curse of the Black Pearl" attempts to answer some questions raised in the first movie.

Enjoy the video!


Now here are the things explained. Why Cotton had his tongue cut out. why Giselle and Scarlett greeted Jack with a slap (nice rhyme eh?) and why Jack's boat was sinking in his opening scene.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I had no idea this existed!! I feel silly now. But this is quite clever of them to do this. It not only answers the questions, but it also gives them more publicity (not that they needed it).

    This is a really cool blog, I will for sure be a frequent visitor. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think too many people know that there is a prequel, I was ecstatic when I found it! And I'm glad you like our blog Laura, its always nice to find other PotC fans!

      Delete
  2. I didn't know this existed! This is really cool :)

    I was so excited to find that you had a Pirates of the Caribbean blog. I already follow your main blog Sweet N Salty, and I knew you loved POTC. But finding this was a real treat since I'm a huge fan of POTC as well.

    ReplyDelete